0 Menu

Recycled Trash Bags, 13 Gal

$5.00

Free domestic shipping with sock order!

12 bags. 42 cents per bag. If You Care Recycled Trash Bags are made from a minimum of 89% recycled post consumer material. The other 11% is virgin polyethylene for the drawstring. If You Care Recycled Trash Bags have the highest amount of post consumer recycled material available on the market. Our bags help reduce CO2 emissions, petroleum consumption and landfill waste. Using 1 Kg (2.2 lbs) of recycled polyethylene plastic instead of producing new polyethylene plastic reduces carbon dioxide emissions by at least 1.5 Kg and crude oil consumption by 2 Liters. Made in Slovenia. Packaged in 100% recycled paperboard, processed Chlorine Free.